In a constantly evolving business environment in Saudi and GCC’s, our team utilizes its knowledge and expertise in corporate law, commercial law, and foreign investment to advise corporate clients. Our advice is delivered in a manner that ensures the effectiveness of our clients’ transactions, as well as the protection of their interests against manageable risks.
Our team provides high-level and efficient solutions to boards, general counsels, and senior executives to assist them in taking the right decision in managing their businesses.
Corporate advisory services include the following:
- Company formation in Saudi Arabia.
- Revision of complex transactions’ agreements.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Legal due diligence.
- Corporate governance systems.
- Processing IPO’s.
- Market regulations, investigations and dealings with regulators.
Firas Trabulsi Law Office takes pride in being one of the very first law offices in Saudi Arabia to have been licensed by the Ministry of Justice to provide the recently privatized notary services. Documents notarized at private notaries bear the same official power as those notarized at governmental notary public offices.
The main significance of private notary services lies in that they are available outside official working hours. Thus, enabling individuals including citizens and residents, companies, and embassies to notarize their documents in the most time and cost efficient manner, without the need to visit governmental notary public offices.
Our notary services include duly notarizing the following documents:
- Power of attorney and its revocation.
- Real Estate sale deeds.
- Distribution of movable property.
- Lease deeds of movable and immovable property.
- Company’s AOA, its amendments, and shareholders’ resolutions.
- Acts regarding trademarks, patents, and copyrights.
- Contracts regarding movable property.
- Declarations of appearance bond and debt guaranty.
- Declarations of sums of money, their receipt, and waiver.
Our Office tailors legal solutions to clients based on diligent legal evaluation of their disputes in question. In some instances, we advise and lead our clients to resort to alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, such as mediation or arbitration.
Whereas when litigation is necessary, our bilingual team provides competent legal representation for international clients with the same level of proficiency provided to our local clients. We possess a deep understanding of the ins and outs of the Saudi judicial system and its Shari’a basis, which ensures our clients get the best outcome for their dispute in the least time consuming manner.
The Office’s litigation services include disputes involving our practice areas before the designated courts, judicial committees, and administrative bodies.